JINGLE ON MY SON!

JINGLE ON MY SON!
A doughty champion of his local culture.(Poet Tom Hubbard)Your performance at the city hall was soooooooooo good! Christoph thought it was excellent! (Carolyn)

19.10.09

jack common day at newcastle library

Thanks for the photographs and other information. I appreciate all the hard work you put into making the day a success. We have had very positive feedback from everybody who attended.

Regards,
Kath

Kath Cassidy
Service Manager: Heritage
Newcastle Libraries and Information Service



I just wanted to thank Keith and members of the Common family and all
involved in organising Saturday's event. It was really enjoyable,
interesting ad informative.
I am sorry that I could not stay for the full day, but I really enjoyed
the part I was able to attend. I have just made a start on reading
Keith's book too and again really enjoying it so far.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Jeanie Molyneux







the jingling geordie

My photo
whitley bay, tyne and wear, United Kingdom
poet and raconteur