JINGLE ON MY SON!

JINGLE ON MY SON!
A doughty champion of his local culture.(Poet Tom Hubbard)Your performance at the city hall was soooooooooo good! Christoph thought it was excellent! (Carolyn)

24.8.18

SING A SONG FOR HENSHAW - NEW CD





I particularly treasure your CD. You couldn’t go far wrong having Chris playing on it, but that could come across a bit grudging, which is not at all what I’m meaning. You’ve delivered an absolutely wonderful collection of performances – a work of love – and the music fits in well with what you give to the event. A very big thank you.
I’ve sometimes found poetry reading a troubling business. Quite a lot of poets (there are exceptions - Katrina is one of them) have this weird effect on me where after about 30 seconds I find I’ve drifted off and, I don’t quite know how, but I seem to be thinking about almost anything but the poetry I’m supposed to be listening to. Anyhow this is definitely not the case here. I love this disc and will listen to it repeatedly with great and particular enjoyment. (Julian Watson)


AVAILABLE £7 (INCLUDES POSTAGE) FROM NORTHERN VOICES COMMUNITY PROJECTS, 35 HILLSDEN ROAD, WHITLEY BAY NE25 9XF.

the jingling geordie

My photo
whitley bay, tyne and wear, United Kingdom
poet and raconteur