JINGLE ON MY SON!

JINGLE ON MY SON!
A doughty champion of his local culture.(Poet Tom Hubbard)Your performance at the city hall was soooooooooo good! Christoph thought it was excellent! (Carolyn)

11.4.10

fair comment!

Dear Keith,

Just finished reading your book on Jack Common, after reading the review in a recent issue of Freedom, and thought I would drop you a line to say how stimulating and thought-provoking I found it. Also been inspired to read some of Jack's books (in particular the essays) - I reckon its a pretty impressive 'gift' when a new book maps out new reading for a good few months ahead.


If you are ever in this neck of the woods (Saffron Walden) do let me know as it would be good to spend an hour or so chatting over a pint and pint or two.


Best wishes,


Martyn Everett

the jingling geordie

My photo
whitley bay, tyne and wear, United Kingdom
poet and raconteur