JINGLE ON MY SON!

JINGLE ON MY SON!
A doughty champion of his local culture.(Poet Tom Hubbard)Your performance at the city hall was soooooooooo good! Christoph thought it was excellent! (Carolyn)

30.12.18

POEM FOR A BLUES HARMONICA



































POEM FOR A BLUES HARMONICA

(for Ad van Emmerik)


A poem is an organ of the mouth,
a verse I suck and blow.
It sings from my heart on the wind,
it breathes with my life.

I place my poetry between my lips,
like licking my girl friend’s breasts.
I smoke it like a cigar
and squeeze the good juice from it.

My poetry is a fire,
it screams blues murders.
I craft it with my gentle fingers
and shout it around the world.

This poem is a drink wet with rhyme,
a harp in a rowdy beer museum.
I am a drunk whose rhymes stagger,
my words are music in your ear.







Keith Armstrong





Still very happy with the Harmonica Poem! (Ad)

the jingling geordie

My photo
whitley bay, tyne and wear, United Kingdom
poet and raconteur